EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Analog4Ever Junior Member • Posts: 46
Re: EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Rock and Rollei wrote:

Dareshooter wrote:

Gregq Edwards wrote:

Found UK seller for the M50 MkII, but it's not cheap, and its a complete kit with the 15-45mm. I didn't realise this model was so difficult to find in the UK.

https://camix.co.uk/product/canon-eos-m50-mk-ii-with-15-45mm-lens/

It might be worth looking at mpb.com from time to time as well to check their used stock. I picked up my M5 from them about a year ago for a very good price.

The contact number is a mobile so maybe give that company a wide berth. Never heard of them though but thanks all the same.

Also the M50 is selling legit for a lot cheaper and the MK II upgrade is on paper,not compelling enough to justify the price hike.

They are registered since 21st August last year with Companies House., but there's no other info there beyond address. Trustpilot feedback looks ok, but (a) that's easily cheated, and (b) I suspect that what they're doing is grey importing from some other source at the point of order.
I've not seen it showing in stock with reputable UK dealer.

I've bought from them. MPB.com rated a lens Excellent and it looked brand new.

They came recommended by a friend in my photo club.  I think your fears are misplaced.

Analog4Ever's gear list:Analog4Ever's gear list
Canon PowerShot Pro1 Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS M100 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ali
Ali
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow