EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
thunder storm Senior Member • Posts: 6,567
Re: EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Andy01 wrote:

IoannisZ wrote:

Better wait this year to see what plans have Canon for the system. Its not wise to invest more right now.

I suspect that if anyone took this advice, no-one would have bought a M series camera in the last 5 years - every year there is lots of rumours and debate about the M system being discontinued and yet it has kept going.

I might agree with you if the OP was talking about "investing" thousands of dollars in very high level gear but I don't believe that is the case.

Buy whatever camera suits right now - it will last a few years at least and by then things might have changed - in the meantime use the hell out of it and get your money's worth and enjoy

Colin

You can wait, but you'll never get a crystal ball.

If Canon releases what you need it will be too expensive.  So if you decide to wait it probably makes more sense to save up and wait for a price drop of things you can't afford right now, but are available today.

-- hide signature --

I love 50mm (equivalence)

thunder storm's gear list:thunder storm's gear list
Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS R5 Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ali
Ali
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow