Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
OP London57 New Member • Posts: 21
Re: XT30 vs XE4

Mikeywcu wrote:

London57 wrote:

Mikeywcu wrote:

London57 wrote:

Hey guys

looking for a lightweight camera to get started with Fuji system.

I understand that since XE4 hasn’t come out, most people on this forum haven’t tried it yet. But was wondering based on what you have seen so far, which one of these would be a good fit for a dad in 40s wanting to buy a camera to shoot young kids.

I’m a dad in my 30s with three littles running around. I have an XPro3 and an XE3. Love them both. That said, I like the RF body style. I think it will come down to personal preference. Do you live near a shop where you could hold both once the xe4 is released?

I live in NYC. So a lot of shops. Both Adrorama and BH photo are close by. And then of course Bestbuy.

Man, that must be swell. I’m in a suburb and have to drive two hours to find a shop that actually carries high end gear. Anyway, what’s your shooting preference? Action? Stills? Primes? Zooms?

Mostly stills. I think I would want to buy one versatile prime zoom (35mm or 27mm 2.8) to create a small footprint package. And then probably one zoom lens for travel.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow