Is it the sign of the day when Costco is closing all their photo center in store?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
pako
pako Senior Member • Posts: 1,999
Re: Is it the sign of the day when Costco is closing all their photo center in store?

sybersitizen wrote:

pako wrote:

sybersitizen wrote:

DMKAlex wrote:

With sadness, and barely holding back my tears, I said good bye to my friends in my local Costco. Fortunately, they said they got assigned jobs in different department of the store.

It's good that you can still visit with your friends there.

I hope they explained that you can continue to order Costco prints, greeting cards, photo books, calendars, etc. online and have them mailed to you rather than physically picking them up at the store.

Yes, you can still order online from Costco.
It’s probably time to try other services anyways, like Printique.com

Those prices for prints are much higher than Costco's prices, and seasonal greeting cards (quantities of around 25 or 50) are outrageous compared to Costco's prices. I didn't look farther than that.

Well, as you might imagine (if you have not tried it yet) quality is not the same, as many reviews had shown-I specially liked one on Wired a couple months ago.

-- hide signature --

Pako Dominguez
-----------------------
www.pakodominguez.photo/blog

pako's gear list:pako's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony a7R Sony a7S II Sony DT 16-105mm F3.5-5.6 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow