Is There A Camera That Takes Great Pictures Without All The Hassle

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
i_Coon Forum Member • Posts: 80
Re: Is There A Camera That Takes Great Pictures Without All The Hassle

Bolothegreat wrote:

rpszone wrote:

I have the Canon DSLR gear and as of today, finally, after years of dinking around there are no problems with the gear. Never the less, I have to just throw up my hands and say good by, it has taken all the fun out of the hobby.

Flowers, birds, landscape with stills and now more video.

Thank You

Try Fuji if you're looking for fun! Btw it's not the camera but the person behind the camera that takes great pictures

What was the issue with the dslr...weight? What do you mean by hassle?

I assume you learnt how to use it properly after years of usage...mirrorless makes it easier as you can see what the picture is going to look like on the lcd/evf.

You'll have to provide a bit more info but have a look at some cheap Fuji options like the XT20/x-e3 or new X-S10 with ibis & familiar pasm dials.

It's funny that you don't have a clue what the OP means by "hassle" and "fun", but you will still recommend any Fuji camera (as per usual). I have to wonder if this kind of blind, untargeted Fuji recommendation is still a valuable marketing tactic in 2021?

i_Coon's gear list:i_Coon's gear list
Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 Nikon Z MC 105mm F2.8 VR S
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow