Thinking about upgrading to the A77 ii from the A77, but...

Started Jan 25, 2021 | Discussions thread
LowRyter Contributing Member • Posts: 866
Re: Thinking about upgrading to the A77 ii from the A77, but...

Rambler358 wrote:

Gand-Alf wrote:

Rambler358,

Amazon is supposed to have the Sony A77ii in stock by February 15. If you want something new, that would be a good option. I have the Sony A7iii and it takes good pictures but if you like holding the Sony A77 series in your hands, you might be disappointed in the new A7 E-mount series cameras.

Gandalf

Thanks. I did recently get a chance to hold a A7 Iii, and I wasn’t impressed with the body design compared to the A77. Although I’d like to upgrade to an A77 ii, I’m not able to afford it at this point. So I’m keeping my current A77 for a bit, and just getting some accessories for it that I’ve wanted for a while. And I do like having the GPS capability of the A77, as I do travel some.

Check eBay and some of the used sites. I upgraded to an A77ii for $650 after the card stuck in my A57. I found mine in S Korea, perhaps it was demo model? Anyway less than 10000 shots and like new condition. Int'l model. Didn't expect a warranty.

Keep checking and you might find a deal.

LowRyter's gear list:LowRyter's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Tamron SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow