Lenovo Legion specs

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Austinian
MOD Austinian Forum Pro • Posts: 11,546
Re: Lenovo Legion specs

CAcreeks wrote:

Venger wrote:

GBP 699 can buy me this :-

Legion 5i, 17" screen, 10th Gen i5 10300 H processor, 256GB M2 SSD, 8GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6

It's roughly a saving of GBP 150 on a brand new one and I'll be honest and say the thing that really appeals is the 17" screen, despite there only being 8GB RAM.

I agree!

The 17" screen is almost big enough for somebody my age, and you appear to be younger.

17" is good.

Looks like a nice machine. I checked Legion notebooks at notebookcheck, and one had 89% sRGB or thereabouts but another had only 57%. Hard to say what you're going to get without actually looking at the screen. Most pathetic gamut screens lack saturation, so it's evident when you see them.

"Its display covers 92% of the sRGB"--not too shabby. The OP may not be able to do better overall at that price.

https://laptopmedia.com/review/lenovo-legion-5i-17-review-they-have-done-it-again/

Upgradability looks pretty good too.

Austinian's gear list:Austinian's gear list
Sony a7R III Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Sony a7R IV Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow