LG K92 5g phone - 64 MP rear camera shots!

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Larry Rexley Contributing Member • Posts: 548
LG K92 5g phone - 64 MP rear camera shots!

Just got new LG K92 5g phone upgrade from Cricket for $199... for fun I took some shots with the default LG camera app at 64 MP... normally I am a Canon M6 Mk II shooter.

To my amazement, the sharpness of the 64 MP f1.79 lens (25mm equivalent for 35mm film) exceeds the sharpness of the Canon kit lenses (EF-M 15-45 IS STM and EF-S 18-135mm IS STM)!

Here are some samples downsized to about 4k resolution (full resolution files are too large --- I normally post ~4k files as that's all most people can view on a monitor).

Anyone else have experience with this phone's camera? I can only take 64 MP photos with JPG quality 6 using the default camera app... the app doesn't give you any options to set JPG quality... and 3rd party camera apps don't seem to support 64 MP at this point. I'd love to shoot 64 MP in RAW or higher JPG quality!

Larry Rexley's gear list:Larry Rexley's gear list
Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS M50 II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +3 more
Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow