Why do we want new cameras?

Started 3 months ago | Polls thread
juvdm
juvdm Forum Member • Posts: 74
Re: Why do we want new cameras?

For sure a camera five years old is making great photos. I bought my Sony HX60v in september 2014 and I did so great photos with it. Actually I have a newer model: the Sony HX90v and I would say that my HX60v was better.

You are so right: for me too I don't need high resolution or high video, I don't need the 4k video.

I used my HX60v for 5 years and I gave it to a friend. So that is why I bought a new one: Sony HX90v.

But I understand that sometimes I can feel like "tired" of the same camera, and to get something new is always fun. But as you say: "But it seems like a really expensive hobby that doesn't result in better imaging results for me."

This is the same for me, as I said up: Actually I have a newer model: the Sony HX90v and I would say that my HX60v was better.

But the raison for why I keep and still prefer my HX90v is that this camera is smaller than HX60v, and HX90v has a flexible screen, and the quality image is good enough for me, I always try not to go over 800 iso and it makes acceptable and good results.

I also like in the HX90v the ring, I set it to Zoom, because sometime I use it to zoom more slow and more precise.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Smaug01
tex
MOD Smaug01
(unknown member)
mxx
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow