The bridge, C&C welcome

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP klayking Regular Member • Posts: 445
Re: The bridge, C&C welcome

rick decker wrote:

I prefer the vertical. The lighting is tough - looks like strong light (shadows). That was well handled by you. I would burn the building in the back more. IMO it is too strong. Good exposure and sharpness. I would like to see it with a little more straignt on just as a comparison. The vertical shows well.

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the comment and kind words. Taken around 10:30 yesterday in good sun light but I was in a wooded area with only a small path.

I think you have a very good point there. It might be already very significant even turn down a bit, given the darkness of the whole picture.

This picture was -1 ev. Thanks for comment on the exposure. I was worried if I have it too under, but I decide to go SOOC after played with raw. honestly, I cannot beat or even reproduce the SOOC. I am using rawtherapee and learning. Not very good with post yet.

Frank

klayking's gear list:klayking's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow