The bridge, C&C welcome

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP klayking Regular Member • Posts: 445
Re: The bridge, C&C welcome

Kevner wrote:

Greetings klayking,

Compositionally, I prefer the vertical image. In terms of additional refinement, I would probably lighten the path a bit as well as lighten the building in the distance., the "objective" of the path. After this adjustments, I might try to darken the trees a bit for more foreboding.

Just my two cents. Take em for what they are worth.

Kk

HI Kevner,

Thank you very much for the comment. I do prefer the vertical more. I will be honest that do not see building play a BIG role before taking the shot. When I viewed the picture, I saw the path, to the bridge and the building in the back that make good connection.  So I do agree with your recommendation and see exactly the same thing. Thanks for confirming.

This is SOOC with crop only, from infrared mod 720nm fuji x-e2 with 850nm filter on. used fuji bw+R filter simulation. I guess in order to archive what you suggested, I can only do it through post, correct?

klayking's gear list:klayking's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow