Question on image quality on Z50

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EnjoyPics New Member • Posts: 14
Question on image quality on Z50

The image on the playback display on the LCD monitor is consistently softer/contrast then the live view image on the LCD monitor no matter what settings I use. Is this effect inherent in the process of photography? Can the display image and live view image ever look exactly the same? This effect was observed taking pictures of live flowers in a vase on a small table and the camera was on a tripod. The settings I varied included VR, picture control, all the adjustments of factors within each individual picture control, backing off the aperture from wide open, shutter speed, and iso. Is this difference between the two images observed using Nikons best FF mirrorless camera, Z7II ? To be clear I like the images I am getting from my Z50. They are excellent. The clarity is amazing. I am just wondering why they are not exactly the same as live view which looks almost 3D. Thank you for your replies.

Nikon Z50 Nikon Z7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow