Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
jlina
jlina Senior Member • Posts: 1,771
Re: Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Thanks Lily! I mostly just posted those cuz they're so appallingly bad. I've had a lot of different shots of that horse and that doll just to experiment with depth of field, actually the quality of the photo doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that the doll's hair has dust all in it! Anyway it's very similar to what you did it's just playing and maybe learning along the way. only one thing I learned was zooming around in your house you will find out quickly if you've dusted recently!

thank you for the additional feedback and resources and talk more soon hope you have a great day! I'm firmly in the 1-in or above sensor category for now, but I'm also in that I just wish I had a camera in my hand mode....

That Sony a6000 is just sitting there at Best buy. ROFL. This time I'm making sure of not returning though. Well probably not!

The digital process.com has a great series of beginners lessons that I'm reading through. but I agree with you it's not nearly the same as taking the photos.

Thanks for being the bright and shiny personality you are and bringing it to the forum

-- hide signature --

jlina

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow