Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LillyRoseAvalos
OP LillyRoseAvalos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: Respectfully....

Well I wasn't aware I had asked a specific question. I was posting the results of a fun home experiment I had done and that sparked a growing conversation.

For me it would be very difficult to be alone with a math problem and have nobody to ask for advice the feedback I have gotten here has helped me understand these things better.

So I understand what you mean that there will be conflicting opinions among people on here. But I don't subscribe to the notion that this only exists within the technical realm of photography. And id trust that the person asking the question is competent enough to be able to accept differing opinions and be able to process them accordingly. Saying that a beginner might be overwhelmed by the differing opinions of other people on a highly technical subject seems a bit rash to me. You apply quite high standards on my thread but I believe if you applied the same stringent standards to your own thread your own contributions on this site you would also see similar repetition.

Hopefully you better understand why it is so important to me to not be left alone with a book. I cannot stress enough how important it is for me to have that crucial feedback. And I don't think I'm alone in saying that either.

This thread has not only been technical its been my first stumbling steps into a different world of photography. And that might bore a seasoned veteran like yourself or even annoy you. But oh well What can you do?

-- hide signature --

Live in the sunshine where you belong

LillyRoseAvalos's gear list:LillyRoseAvalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony a6000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon EOS M100 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow