Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LillyRoseAvalos
OP LillyRoseAvalos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: I am....

I am very thankful for that suggestion and I will look it up Me taking your book suggestion to heart doesn't stop me from doing more experiments though. Agree to disagree no? Continuing to repeating the same thing over and over again is not going to solve anything its just a waste of everyone's time.

If you are curious about how other peoples process of learning might differ from yours I suggest you ask them I personally feel I learn better when I get feedback from other people. Advice and suggestions.

For example during covid a lot of students have had a lot of trouble studying alone. That is a recent example. This is not really the thread for this though. I suggest you check out this report if you are curious.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2020/12/03/how-is-covid-19-affecting-student-learning/

"Amidst all this uncertainty, there is growing consensus that school closures in spring 2020 likely had negative effects on student learning. For example, in an earlier post for this blog, we presented our research forecasting the possible impact of school closures on achievement. Based on historical learning trends and prior research on how out-of-school-time affects learning, we estimated that students would potentially begin fall 2020 with roughly 70% of the learning gains in reading relative to a typical school year. In mathematics, students were predicted to show even smaller learning gains from the previous year, returning with less than 50% of typical gains "

-
Live in the sunshine where you belong

LillyRoseAvalos's gear list:LillyRoseAvalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony a6000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon EOS M100 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow