Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LillyRoseAvalos
OP LillyRoseAvalos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: Respectfully....

"First, you said that you cropped them and you did not say how much. Cropping changes the apparent DOF. "

Anyone who reads this without going through the thread will think I cropped all my photos which is dishonest. Nowhere do you state which post you are referring to.

You never asked me how much I cropped them with. And your surprised you don't know? First of all why would I use crops of photos if the crops clearly show a change in DOF? You think I would do that?

And again you could just have asked me how much I cropped them by but instead you complain. Which says it all really. Nobody else is getting worked up over this except you. And its completely unnecessary. If it bothered you so much ask me? Instead of crying about it on page three.

To clarify. You say my macro photography does not apply to other types of photography. I have never said it does. You made that assumption. Now you picking apart one word one single word I used which is frankly just silly.

What's wrong with my attitude? You have had plenty of opportunity to ask me how much I cropped that one experiment. You have had plenty of opportunity to tell me Hey you do realize your experiments don't apply to all kinds of photography right? But instead of doing this so you drop all of this into my lap on page three. Using semantics to prop up your assumptions.

I want to finish with this just as an example of what I mean.

Here is what I wrote

"

And lastly maybe you should ask me what I want to get out of these experiments? Your confusion is wholly unwarranted. I don't bite "

You respond with only quoting " and lastly maybe you should ask me what I want to get out of these experiments"

And answer it with this

We are on p.3 and you are still hiding it? Spill the beans!

You are clearly trolling or your have no idea how to carry a constructive conversation please don't bother me anymore.

-- hide signature --

Live in the sunshine where you belong

LillyRoseAvalos's gear list:LillyRoseAvalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony a6000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon EOS M100 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow