Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LillyRoseAvalos
OP LillyRoseAvalos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: Respectfully....

First of all I did crop  a couple images  in one post but I told everyone I had cropped them and that was again in one single post. Making it out like I cropped all my photos is dishonest.

Second I reviewed them prior to cropping them me doing that slight crop didn't change the DOF in a perceptible way. So my macro shots don't give you a realistic example of depth of field in landscape photography. When did I ever say I was solely concentrated on landscape photography?

If you want the uncropped battery pictures you could just have asked me. You seem to think my experiments were poorly chosen because you had the wrong idea about them to begin with I could have given you the uncropped experiment if you wanted it and you could have told me my experiments are not representative across all types of photography much earlier. Putting all of this into one single post on page three right after I had another guy complain about how I don't read enough books makes your comment seems kind of petty.

And lastly maybe you should ask me what I want to get out of these experiments? Your confusion is wholly unwarranted. I don't bite

-- hide signature --

Live in the sunshine where you belong

LillyRoseAvalos's gear list:LillyRoseAvalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony a6000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon EOS M100 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow