Playing around with depth of field and I think I finally get it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
LillyRoseAvalos
OP LillyRoseAvalos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: Respectfully....

I am myself a very visual person that's why I struggle so much with math and  for the longest time I thought I was just stupid but I realized that math can be way way to abstract for a visual person  like me to comprehend. Saying that there is one effective method of learning is wholly inaccurate. I used to swallow books whole as a kid I loved imagining other places making up other worlds And I love love languages.

Tedolf says he don't want this thread locked but I have read the things he wrote  carefully I have  also read the comment he made after his original post. It seems pretty inflammatory to me. And frankly several of the contributions Tedolf has made to other threads falls into the same category.  Overly critical  with no constructive criticisms to be found anywhere. That is just my own observation however.

Maybe dpreview should just close the beginner section of dpreview and tell any newbie that comes here to go read a book? What topics are worthy of being discussed in the beginner section only wholly original ones? And who will we appoint the judge? Will the other sections of this forum have to follow the same stringent standards on originality?

Anyway I think what Bill says is mostly correct. For me having been able to make these experiments and share them with you all have given me a kind of insight that I would never have had otherwise. I mean I would never have stumbled upon Bills wonderful website if I didn't bore you all with my picture's   Hopefully that's all that needs to be said on this topic.  But  If Ted has more he wishes to share on this topic I respectfully suggest that he make his own thread. Have a nice Saturday everyone 

-- hide signature --

Live in the sunshine where you belong

LillyRoseAvalos's gear list:LillyRoseAvalos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Sony a6000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Canon EOS M100 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow