Is it legal to photograph a co-worker in the lunch room and publish the picture? Locked

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
larrytusaz Senior Member • Posts: 2,671
People Nowadays Are Too Touchy, To Me It's No Big Deal

It's not legal advice, but in my opinion people are too touchy about this sort of thing anymore and I find it ridiculous. When I first got digital cameras in 2003 from that time until about 2010 or so I would take and yes post photos of almost anything anywhere and no one seemed to care. Now people lose their minds and frankly I think they're being ridiculous. It's not like the person's name is going to be published or that it's something really embarrassing. Big deal if you ask me.

I won't even attend a social event if people are going to be like this. If they attend one of mine, like my kid's birthday party, I click away however I feel and if they don't like it they can leave. I'm tired of it anymore, people acting all Amish like it's some big deal. It isn't. They're being ridiculous and, frankly, stupid.

larrytusaz's gear list:larrytusaz's gear list
Sony RX100 III Nikon D3300 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow