Precision Camera Disappoints Another User

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP JerseySailor Regular Member • Posts: 464
Re: An Interesting Update (Was: Precision Camera Disappoints Another User)

Almazar80 wrote:

Not an excuse for Precision, for they have made mistakes with stuff I sent over in the past, but I am not sure that they are fully staffed at this point. There are probably restrictions on the number of people that can be on site, how long they can work, etc. At least responsible companies would try to put the health of their workers as a priority. I am more willing to cut slack at this time, but if they are, as they say, attempting to make things better, then that is a good sign. I am just saying that the pandemic has probably affected them as much as other companies. I do hope you get your equipment fixed as quickly as possible.

When their exec called me, that was a subject that she brought up. The techies doing the repairs have to be on site to be able to use the tools and test instruments. She said the admin staff all started working from home,  freeing up their office space, and the techies started using their offices in order to implement social distancing, while still having access to the tools and test gear.

JerseySailor's gear list:JerseySailor's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony a7R IV Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow