What do you think pentax should change in order to make the next GR "perfect"?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Sabud Contributing Member • Posts: 658
Re: What do you think pentax should change in order to make the next GR "perfect"?

sae1lin2aug3 wrote:

phouphou wrote:

ulises66 wrote:

Sabud wrote:

Sabud wrote:

Have the first version and would buy the GR3 if the dust issue was solved. To remove the IS-function is by far the dumbest I heard about

Dust, here an example (picture from Jan. 2021) I really don´t want anorher GR with Dust issue.

That can happen on any compact camera. If you want more facilities to clean it, buy a camera with interchangeable lenses.

I never had that much dust on any fixed camera as with GRii, i think it has something to do with the lack of filters infront of the sensors that make dust on other cameras more blurry (not visible). Dust should be crazy big on M43 but they have a thick filterstack so its not a problem.

However i did clean the GR ii myself, its not easy but doable and now i will do it maybe once a year or when its really necessary.

Today Fujifilm has announced the X-E4.

About the same size of the GR 3.

For more info: Fujifilm.com

No, the GRIII is still smaller, lighter and have IBIS. X-E4 have similar dimensions as X-100.

https://camerasize.com/compare/#869,819

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow