Deers in the Snow: The Video

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Interceptor121 Senior Member • Posts: 2,437
Deers in the Snow: The Video

Some have seen some pictures taken in the recent snowfall. I was out trying to take some video to add to a project I am running at present however upon reflection as snow is quite rare they are better as standalone.

This is filmed with a Panasonic GH5+25mm lens for the wide shots and 50-200mm lens for the rest with a monopod. Since lockdown I have started doing different wildlife projects as my underwater trips have been all cancelled and I need to focus on what we have in the vicinity due to travel restrictions.

I hope you enjoy this, as you can see when you are at the right time and right place deers are not as peaceful as you may think and spend most of their time arguing and fighting. Contrary to what some people believe rutting goes on all year round not just during the mating season and is quite interesting to watch making sure you have some distance as the animals can be around 600 pounds 250-300 kg

-- hide signature --
 Interceptor121's gear list:Interceptor121's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +15 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow