Fuji X100V vs Fuji XS10 vs Nikon Z5

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Atanas New Member • Posts: 7
Re: Fuji X100V vs Fuji XS10 vs Nikon Z5

Thank you for your replies! 
Currently I'm struggling to decide between Fujifilm XS10 and Fuji X100V. I'm more of a creative person that likes to take primarily photos, and that's fits perfect fro X100V and it's small form factor and weather sealed body. But I can see my self staring and composing some distant objects and frames and I wouldn't be able to take these photos with fixed lens (except if I don't use WCL / TCS converter lenses for X100 series)? 
So I'm thinking - may be the Fujifilm XS10 is my best bet into getting in the world of photography on paper. But would I loose the ability to learn to be a better photographer by using X100V Fuji controls, this "excitement" everyone is talking when reviewing X100V + the compactness, bigger battery and weather sealing of it. Is the fact that XS 10 is not weather sealed mean I can't shoot in snowy situations with it?

If it was your first entrance into the enthusiastic photography, what would you get? X100V + conversion lenses or XS10 + 18-55 Zoom lens.

Have in mind that the XS10 pack is about 20% cheaper in my area. Thanks.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow