Alpha One - this is going to be fun !

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
joger
joger Veteran Member • Posts: 6,492
Alpha One - this is going to be fun !

I am looking forward to the initial reviews.

The 8k video in youtube is really amazing but much more 15 stops of dynamic range in a stacked sensor is unique and interesting to see.

8k youtube video - looks amazing on a 5 k display

I have to say that Sony has done a great job to surprise my wildest expectations and it looks like they even packed the things in I would be really interested in like 2x2 MiMo Widi with double the speed of the A7R IV.

CUDOS Sony - will be fun to see how many will write: "I don't need that" or I'll stay with the exiting gear

For me this clearly shows how much Sony is ahead of the rest of the market.

Let the fun begin!

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Sony a7R IV Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 12-24mm F4 Sony FE 135mm F1.8 GM Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 +11 more
Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow