Budget question: 1 vs 2 lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
twan Senior Member • Posts: 2,696
Budget question: 1 vs 2 lenses

I'm about the point where I want to order a Z6II as replacement of my Fuji X-T2 set. I really like the Z6II more then the XT-4 as upgrade. But the decision was never so hard because I can still wait a bit and most reviews are mixed about the Z6II for wildlife. But I like the reviews of Tom Mason on YT and I think he is a good reviewer. It feels like others are more sponsored by other brands or reviews are only with a professional photographer in mind. So I am just an enthusiastic which likes good equipment but I don't earn my money with it.

For my Fuji kit, I mostly use my wide angle lens (10-24, FF 16-35), the 18-55 and 100-400 for wildlife. But I also have the 50-140 (FF 70-200), 35 1.4, but I use both not that much.

So because of the kit price, I want a Z6II + 24-70 F4.

My budget leaves some room for the Z-70-200S or a combination of the Nikon 200-500 with a Nikon 14-30F4 or a 3th party 70-200.

What would make sense?

twan's gear list:twan's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 +1 more
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow