New DELL Desktop or HP or Lenovo?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rodger in Edmonton
Rodger in Edmonton Senior Member • Posts: 3,230
New DELL Desktop or HP or Lenovo?

My 2009 Dell 540 Slim Studio probably needs a a new Desktop DELL or HP partner.

I don't need all the bells and whistles - a stock box capable of 3D would be nice - I do 3D on an old Intell 630 GPU now but it is evidently challenged on bigger files.

I am not a Techie so a basic customizable option with a ship and ready to Rock n Roll is best for my character - few workstation GPUs seem to have an HDMI option so maybe a workstation is not my best route.

Was thinking of a Precision Workstation but the customization options seem less than an Inspiron or XPS and would like to keep the HDMI output option in the GPU and move up to and I 7 32 GB RAM - need all the standard audio outputs etc.

Anybody really happy with their choice and has a similar tech disposition?

Your thoughts, reflections, dissertations and exhortations are all appreciated - could probably go 2K for the right box + monitor and keep this old DELL and VGA monitor as a back up with my HP Pavillion g6 Laptop

DELL - HP and Lenovo are similar in qualityy so any input on the last is welcome too.

-- hide signature --

Best Regards, Rodger
Save Lives - Be an Organ or Stem Cell Donor.
Quaecumque vera

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow