Lenses for M6 mark II wide end

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
geru Senior Member • Posts: 1,189
Re: Lenses for M6 mark II wide end

Dareshooter wrote:

Anthony Milton wrote:

The 18-150mm lens really is an excellent all round lens. It sits on my M50 and I rarely change it. I do have the 11-22.mm and 22 mm lenses but rarely use them. If one needs zooms with better IQ, the only option, in my opinion, is to go to Canon L lenses, but they are expensive and heavy.

Here are a few snap shots of no artistic merit, to illustrate its versatility.

Primroses

I agree. I have that lens too and have used all the Canon EF-M lenses except the 32 MM and I can honestly say that it is better than the 18-55 and 15-45 mm ( not unexpected in the case of the latter ) and is as good as the 11-22.Not quite as good as the 22 and 28mm which is to be expected but the differences are negligible. L lenses might be better but the trade off beteen weight,bulk and price vs the convenience and versatility of the 18-150,is a no brainer IMHO.

Very nice shots some complain that the 18-150 is soft but your shots seem to indicate otherwise.

I hope everyone on the Gulet has a life jacket on. It seem to be listing forward and port. 😁😁

geru's gear list:geru's gear list
Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5–5.6 IS STM Canon EOS M50 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow