A6000 vs Nikon Coolpix a, Coolpix wins hands down,what am I doing wrong?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
timatkins Regular Member • Posts: 191
A6000 vs Nikon Coolpix a, Coolpix wins hands down,what am I doing wrong?

cropped from larger pics, Im about 5-6 feet away from the marionette, focusing on the wallpaper, with spot on both.

Did another test, just indoors, and what a HUGE difference. These are OOC jpegs. Kitlens on the a6000. Im mostly concerned with the smearyness of the pattern of the wallpaper, thats what I was focusing on. Single point auto focus on both.

What am I doing wrong? is it the sensor or the glass on the a6000 that is yielding such sub par results? Is it the proprietary jpeg proccessing?

I dont know if i should be surprised at how good The Coolpix is performing or disappointed in how badly the a6000 is doing. I have better glass, The sigma 56mm, but i wanted to do a straight as I could comparison between The two.

-- hide signature --

Www.timothyatkins.com

timatkins's gear list:timatkins's gear list
Nikon Coolpix A Sony a6000 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Venus Laowa 9mm F2.8 Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow