Fuji X100V vs Fuji XS10 vs Nikon Z5

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Atanas New Member • Posts: 7
Fuji X100V vs Fuji XS10 vs Nikon Z5

Hello guys,
I like photography from a long time but latest years I'm taking photos with my phone only and I would like to jump deeper into the world of photography.

These 3 high end beginner's cameras fits in my budget, and in my area are priced relatively equal (prices with lenses for Z5 and XS10).

So my dilemma is - should I go for more compact and usable everyday X100V for street photography, although the images are not close to what I can see in the gallery for the Z5 - which is the same money - the only problem I see is the heavier body and dimensions and I guess a bag would be needed if I like to go out and shoot.

XS10 looks like it's somewhere in the middle, although it's not weather sealed and I'm not sure if this is a deal breaker or not. I like the compact body ~ 400 gr, image stabilization, small dimensions. I know Sony have some top full frame compact bodies - but they are about 50% more expensive and it's too much for a beginner in my opinion.

Any thoughts?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow