So is he right about X trans advantages?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
guitarjeff
guitarjeff Senior Member • Posts: 1,778
So is he right about X trans advantages?

You must know who I am talking about, the guy that angers so many and annoys many. But in this vid, he is not annoying, not even any whistling as he walks to his chair, and very calm and interesting talk here.

You see, I was looking back through the forum and saw a thread about Xtrans and saw several people in the thread saying Fuji should dump the Xtrans and they stated FLAT OUT that it had no advantages anymore and there was simply zero reason to continue it. I have always loved the Xtrans and I immediately switched from my Canon 5D MKII years ago and have never once entertained going to any other brand than Fuji. When I day dream those lusty camera dreams, I always just dream of having better and newer Fuji gear, NOT any other brand.

So I was kind of shocked to read some saying Xtrans has zero advantage now and how Fuji should just drop it. Si happen to see this vid and it seemed to be a good explanation of the advantage. Yes, we know Ken is a Fuji fan boy like many of us are and he just thinks Fuji is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But I can assure you, at least in this vid I don't believe he will annoy you, at least not nearly as much as he might normally. I really want to see how many here think that the Xtrans should be dropped and how many like it, defend it and want it staying around. Here he is folks.

https://youtu.be/EBWVq_O2YRQ

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow