where to actually put large prints?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
yuriythebest New Member • Posts: 14
where to actually put large prints?

Ok, here is a dilema for me, please here me out and forgive my rambling train of thought:

I'm considering a home ecosystem with a large format printer (a3+) and some nice camera such as a Sony A7R II. So far so good..

but here's the thing: after printing more than a few large photos, depending on the size of your house, what does one actually do with them? After all, printers are meant to "work" or they dry out.

So it seems more reasonable to get a regular format photo printer. But in that case, does one really need such as an Sony A7R II as opposed to a Sony A7II? then again, for low light it may be useful.

I'm not sure If I actually have an actual question here, rather, I want the input of wise men who have had similar ruminations and perhaps came to some sort of conclusion or further developed this train of thought

Sony a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow