I'm Selling Canon XF Camcorder

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
jamesanderson612 New Member • Posts: 2
I'm Selling Canon XF Camcorder

This pre-owned Canon XF Camcorder is in Excellent Condition. 1.0-inch 4K UHD CMOS with kit lens, good price. $4,799.00. New with complete accessories body and the lens is in excellent condition with warranty. Two batteries, a charger, and a box that has manuals, a USB cord, and a strap will be included. The camcorder allows for larger photosites compared to smaller-sized sensors, resulting in improved images with less noise in low-light situations. The larger sensor also exhibits a shallower depth of field at large apertures, providing greater depth of field control and creative options. The camcorder's DIGIC DV 6 imaging engine further enhances the high sensitivity and low noise performance of the camcorder. PM for further details. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. The item includes a 3-Day Inspection Period and 30-Day Warranty. All components have been tested and are in working order. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. if I have to send it by COURIER the buyer will pay the sending fee. Happy bidding! For more details and pictures serious buyer can contact me on:

mygadget014@gmail.com

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Houston, TX, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow