A7C EVF issue?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lovehifi Contributing Member • Posts: 771
A7C EVF issue?

Seems my new A7C may have an EVF issue. It happens whether using the kit lens or any other lens I have tried. I can only replicate the issue when the rear LCD display is closed with the LCD display turned in facing the camera and the plastic backing of the panel facing me. When I use the EVF sometimes all the icons have shifted to the left making the EVF unusable. Example would be the histogram display normally in the bottom right corner of the EVF has moved to the center of the EVF. Like I said all the icons shift. Now when that happens if I move my eye away from the EVF and again look through the EVF all is fine. The problem does not happen all the time but enough it can be annoying. In saying that I rarely have the LCD panel in that position and normally have it facing me like on my R4 and A9. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? Should I return it or exchange it? Thoughts? Oh and I have tried several resets with no help.

Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow