focus lock MySet question

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
OutsideTheMatrix
OutsideTheMatrix Senior Member • Posts: 7,444
focus lock MySet question

I'm trying to save focus lock on MySet....is this even possible on the EM10 Mk2?  I turned off lens reset because that seems to be useless (it doesn't save focus to infinity, because trying to take pictures after lens reset makes my stars look like blobs!)  But I locked focus on a distant light pole, about 150 ft away.  Then I saved MySet 1 and 2.  Complicating matters, right after I saved that setting, my camera's battery died.  Would this focus lock still be saved on those MySets?  Would it also still be saved in my Manual mode position since this is where I set that as my focal position right before the battery died and the camera automatically turned off?

-- hide signature --

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

OutsideTheMatrix's gear list:OutsideTheMatrix's gear list
Olympus C-7070 Wide Zoom Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Fujifilm FinePix S9900W Nikon Coolpix P900 +9 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow