Fuji wonder shop prints FYI

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fuji Maine Senior Member • Posts: 1,053
Fuji wonder shop prints FYI

Not sure if many people were even familiar with it but the short lived Fujifilm wonder shop in Manhattan that closed in 2020 did kind of a rebranding a few months back as an online print shop. As is was Fuji I figured I'd give it a shot to see how they did and ordered some 4x6/5x7's. Good news first. Order shipped within 24 hours and it was only a couple bucks shipping cost. Oddly despite the website claiming they were located in NY, my photos were shipped from Georgia. After six days of travel my 65 prints arrived this afternoon. Aaaaaaand they're garbage. At least most of them. There is an odd amount of variation between photos. Like if I printed 65 of the same photo I feel like I'd get them with 20 different results. As a benchmark, because my wife gets tired of waiting for me to order from the print shops I like, she just downloads my shared photos from google photos and sends them to CVS's online photo printing (so at least not the local one hour). The photos she's gotten from CVS were quite a bit better than what I got from Fuji wonder shop. Very strange that Fuji would put their branding on whatever this is. Maybe it's a third party like Shutterfly that's actually handling the printing services? Anyway, feel free to give it a try yourselves but just a heads up you could be lighting a few bucks on fire.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow