G9: camera setting and custom setting C1-C3

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tb06mar Regular Member • Posts: 238
G9: camera setting and custom setting C1-C3

A new owner of G9 and I am learning to set up the camera for different situations. I was confused by the two options:

Save/Restore Camera Setting and Cust. Set Menu.

I understand you can save your setting to the camera, and I also understand Custom setting to C1-C3. I am confused when combine both of them. When the Dials, Fn buttons, Front Lever and etc are re-assigned to new functions, can those change be saved in the "Save/Restore Camera Setting"?

Here are more questions 1) how do you custom dials, Fns, level? 2) how do you change settings for photo and video: portrait, moving, birds, slow motion, high speed, youtube movie? I know the settings vary from different users, however your experience is still very valuable to me.

A comment: It seems that C1-C3 (5 options) are not enough for user like me.

tb06mar's gear list:tb06mar's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow