"One bag to rule them all....."

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Smaug01
MOD Smaug01 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,121
Re: It looks VERY adaptable, but >

KAAMBIC wrote:

Perhaps im in the minority on that, i tend to decide which lens i want to use for this endeavor and go shoot and deal with that one lens. I could get a fanny pack to carry another but man, i think i'd rather carry a purse, there's just something about fanny packs i don't like

I try it sometimes, but I always wind up kicking myself. The only time it really works is when that lens is the 25-400 on my Lumix FZ1000.

Yesterday, I went out into the woods after a fresh snow with my 28-105 on my Nikon D610, and wished I'd brought my 24/2.8 a few times...

These days, I compromise better than I did. I bring the lens I think will do all I need, and then bring one or two that I might need as well. Yesterday, for example, I should have brought the 24/2.8 and the 75-205, just in case. Then hoods, a spare battery, lens cloth...

-- hide signature --

-Jeremy
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."
-Eric Hoffer
Opinions expressed are mine and not necessarily DPR's

Smaug01's gear list:Smaug01's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30 Nikon D610 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III +33 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow