M1 Macbook Air & Photoshop question

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LakeSuperior1 Forum Member • Posts: 74
M1 Macbook Air & Photoshop question

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm looking for a new small laptop to carry in my camera bag. It will not be my main computer. Just an if needed on location machine. But when needed, it will be used with PS and CaptureOne. I never do batch editing. I'm strictly one photo at a time. All of the videos I see regarding PS with the M1 are stress tests with 20 tabs open, batch editing, ect.. The 8gb 256gb version fits perfectly for me in terms of price & physical size. How well does it work just using it a photo at a time without being under the stress situations all the test show? I know some will say get the 16gb version to be safe. Not really an option. I can get Windows machines that fit my needs with 16gb at that price point if needed (I'm good with either system). Thanks in advance for any advice!

LakeSuperior1's gear list:LakeSuperior1's gear list
Sony a7R II Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Zeiss Batis 25mm F2 Zeiss Loxia 50 Sony FE 85mm F1.8 +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow