What to pack in a small camera bag to go shooting? Show us your stuff!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Larry Rexley Regular Member • Posts: 133
What to pack in a small camera bag to go shooting? Show us your stuff!

Something fun and interesting: Post one photo of everything you'd pack in a small camera bag to go shooting, and a 'favorite photo' taken with that kit. it'd be fun to compare notes and see what personal taste and shooting styles help decide what gear is most useful for each of us!

If you have more than one 'set' of stuff you pack, depending on what you shoot or what mood you're in, add a photo of each set!

It'll be helpful to list what's in the bag for clarity (or just list your stuff if you don't want to take a photo). Try to get the front of each lens cap-less in the photo.

I'll start it off: I have two different configurations I often take out with my Canon M6 Mark II: A set of Canon EF-S lenses, and a set of vintage Minolta lenses.

Set 1: Canon M6 Mark II with EVF and EF-S 18-135mm IS STM on Canon EF-EOSM adapter, EF-S 10-18 IS STM, 2x MC7 teleconverter for the (mount modified to EF) 18-135mm, and spare battery. Image stabilized focal lengths from 10-270mm continuous.

Set 2: Canon M6 Mark II with EVF and (vintage) Minolta MC Rokkor-X 50mm f1.4 on Fotasy Minolta SR - EOSM adapter, Minolta MC Rokkor-X 28mm f2.8, Promaster 24mm f2.8, Viltrox 0.71 speed booster (EF-EOS M2 modified to become Minolta SR-EOSM), Kiron MC7 Minolta SR-mount 2x teleconverter, and spare battery. Manual focus focal lengths of 17mm (24x0.71), 24mm, 28mm, 50mm, and 100mm (50x2)

Here's a photo taken with the vintage Promaster 24mm f2.8 at f5.6

Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow