Im done, goodbye

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wildalaskaken
Wildalaskaken Senior Member • Posts: 1,438
Im done, goodbye

Im done wit Asia for the moment and need a break back in the World, especially to buy underwear big enough to fit my fat ass.

Its been a whirlwind couple of years with the old G9, lot of great photos that I made some beer money with, saw some cool things, etc.

Meanwhile, while some spend their leisure hours screaming with rage over nonsense, or arguing over meanless tests, physics, corporate polices, or some other teethgnashgnash over sensors or corner sharpness, I remind myself why I chose the G9, aprofessional grade system.

G9 PL 12-60 and 50-200, sling, cards and two batteries, all in the package the legnth of an electric toothbrush, ready to travel 54 hours.

Happy trails. Bigger aint always better. Nor is smaller. Someitmes its just right

Wildalaskaken's gear list:Wildalaskaken's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Panasonic 45-200mm F4-5.6 II Panasonic Leica DG 50-200mm F2.8-4 +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow