Are you a sucker for used camera bags?

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Smaug01
MOD Smaug01 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,867
Are you a sucker for used camera bags?

I like shooting film as well as digital. One of my weaknesses is buying used film cameras that I couldn't afford back in the day, but that are now within my reach.

Sometimes, I catch myself ready to buy a camera I don't need because it comes with a nice strap and bag. I say to myself: "Self, even though you don't need that camera (have something just like it from another brand) you can have the camera for FREE, because it comes with that sweet bag that is worth $30 on its OWN! AND it comes with a nice strap that isn't some gaudy OEM-branded thing. I can't lose!"

Then, a month goes by, I look in my closet and wonder: "Why the heck do I have so many different systems and similar bags?!"

And I go and sell a bunch of stuff and break even, because I can't bear to throw away or donate something of high quality. 

Don't have a weakness for the bags? What is your illogical weakness related to photography or photo gear?

Don't get too serious on me; this is supposed to be a fun topic.

Smaug01's gear list:Smaug01's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30 Nikon D610 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III +28 more
POLL
Yes.
22.4% 13  votes
No.
62.1% 36  votes
No, but I have another similarly illogical weakness (see post)
15.5% 9  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
YWG
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow