I miss something on FOCUS (D3400)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rob91 New Member • Posts: 5
I miss something on FOCUS (D3400)

Often I want to shoot a scene when something happens suddenly and there's no time to point where the red dot should pop put.  that's particarly annoying wit shooting landscape. what should i focus on? there are so many trees. shutterstock marks so many my photos as out of focus

by the way, in case of landscape how can i verify myself if my photo is really in focus?

I mostly shoot at AF-A  with 3D Tracking and I am annoyed by the fact that I don't get a sharp photo then.  if the object is moving and there is a woman and a horse, often the photo is not focus where it should be.

For example, a horse among the trees is not focused because always before shooting i need to change the options which takes a few seconds and object moves.

Is there any solution to this? I do not think AutoFocus Mode is correct. does 3d tracking works really for you?

What shooting options should I choose if there are dozens of faces in the frame? Should I focus on just few of them?

Why If i shoot video , camera can be sharp on all faces?

If I turn on portrait mode, I dont know why it does not detect the face.

during a photo session with someone moving a lot it is really hard to change all the options very fast a the object may move faster...

any advice?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow