Sony a6400 + Sigma 30mm f1.4

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JL30 New Member • Posts: 1
Sony a6400 + Sigma 30mm f1.4

So I recently got the Sony a6400 with a kit lens and a zoom lens. I previously had a Sony a6500 paired with the Sigma 30mm lens. I tried using the Sigma lens on the a6400 and it turned on fine no errors... until I noticed that the f stop was blank.... there was no number or anything just lines. I then went into the settings so check to see if I could change the focus mode and when I pressed the focus menu it said “ lens is not attached properly or lens not compatible.” I tried wiping the the sensor with a cloth and checking the metal contacts and their was no damage or dirt. I then tried my other Sony camera lens and they worked just fine. Only when I put on the sigma lens I have a problem with the focus and focal length... I can change my shutter speed but nothing else! Image is still being displayed through the lens and there is no error on the screen only when I go into settings to change the focus mode. Please help I really don’t wanna have to spend more money on another lens!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot A640 Sony a6500 Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow