Green Cay and Wako yesterday

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
Joachim Wulfers
Joachim Wulfers Veteran Member • Posts: 4,693
Re: Joachim,

zackiedawg wrote:

Joachim Wulfers wrote:

I meant to say that Justin can teach you how to get more BIF keepers with your A6300. After all he used that camera fora few years 😎

I actually did get Snapa set up for BIF back when we first started meeting up to shoot at the wetlands - showed him my settings, and set up his MR settings with one for BIF that he's been using. He just never really concentrated on BIF until about a year ago, so still in the early stages. BIF is one of those things that gets better and easier with experience, so no matter the camera or focus system, just getting out and panning and shooting various subjects is the only way to really get good at it.

He's definitely gotten some good results already over the past year, so is well on the way!

I noticed that snapa’s more recent BIF looked good. I also have most of your settings for BIF on my A6600 but my results are dismal since I seldom practice. And most of the places I shoot are tight and make panning difficult. Excuses, excuses

-- hide signature --
 Joachim Wulfers's gear list:Joachim Wulfers's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Sony a6000 Sony a6600 Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Voigtlander 21mm F4 Color Skopar Pancake II +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow