FUJIFILM XT-30 - GODOX TT685 Off-Camera Flash - Multi Mode - Not Firing Multiple Flashes as Set up

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rawhudsstudios New Member • Posts: 2
FUJIFILM XT-30 - GODOX TT685 Off-Camera Flash - Multi Mode - Not Firing Multiple Flashes as Set up

Hey guys,

I’m having a little trouble with setting up my off-camera flash (Godox TT685f). I have an X-PROF remote trigger attached to my camera’s hot shoe (Fujifilm XT-30), set to multi mode. I have my shutter set to 1” (long exposure) and the flash settings as follows:

# of flashes: 2

2Hz

Flash power: 1/128 (as a test).

I’m looking to do a long exposure/double exposure where it freezes the subject for 1 second in one position and freezes the subject in another position the other second. The problem is that the flash only goes off one as the shutter closes.

I’ve checked the following so far:

- Flash settings in camera is set to multi, flash multi settings are fine in camera.
- Confirmed that the remote trigger is set to Multi Mode and is synced with the off-camera flash unit (Remote trigger has the off-camera flash on Channel 1, Slave A - tried another channel, same result).
- When I press the test flash button, I can confirm that the flash fires just fine given the settings I’ve set.
- Did a test with another flash unit (Godox TT350f). Same problem.
- Confirmed that I can’t modify the curtain sync in the camera settings with the remote trigger on the hot shoe.
- Took the flash off camera and mounted it to my camera’s hotshoe and it looks like this is the only time that this function works.

Do any of you have an idea of what might be going on?

if you require any more information, please let me know. I’d really like to use this feature off-camera for best results.

Thank you in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow