Is it worth speading the extra money?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
I am Bowie Forum Member • Posts: 71
Re: Is it worth speading the extra money?

Nikon 79 wrote:

I found an excellent condition D810 with 5520 K
In order to get it, I have to trade my newly acquired D800E(excellent with 6k ) +400 euros.
Is it worth spending the extra 400 euros for the D810? Both cameras are actually the same condition with almost the same shutter count.
I am in a Delima. Should i keep my D800E and spend the 400 euros buying a Nikon 18-35 lens OR spend that money to get the D810?
What would you do guys?

Youve asked this basic question regarding your D800e in the prior weeks against the D750 also.

It doesnt look like youve snapped many shots on rhe D800e in that time since the shutter count is basically the same.

Ain’t much worse than regret and that feeling that something better is just a short reach away in the D810 - Id pay $500UD to make that feeling go away

However, if this isnt a case of serious Buyer’s Remorse then keep the D800e (get the 18-35mm) and start running up the shutter count.

I am Bowie's gear list:I am Bowie's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D750 Nikon D7500 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow