Photoshop 5.0 software for the D850

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
dave gaines
OP dave gaines Veteran Member • Posts: 9,333
Affinity Photo 90 day trial and 50% off offer & NX-D

jaymc wrote:

Affinity Photo again now on sale! See here for details.

Thanks Jay,

I can use this to check out Affinity Photo. I think what they are offering is a free 90 day trial for all three aps; Photo, Publisher and Designer, and then an offer to buy any one or all three of them for 50% off, or $25 each. The three of them would cost a total of $75 after the free 90 day trial. Is that right?

Here on dpreview there is a new article I just read outlining the differences between Adobe Camera RAW and Nikon Capture NX-D and Nikon View NX-i. NX-i is a simpler program, according to this article.

Take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Adobe Camera Raw vs. Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Which should you be using?: Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)

I still want to look at Affinity Photo software and Capture One. I think one of the expenses in using any program is not just the purchase price or ongoing subscription price, but also the time it takes to learn it and then to use it every day in practice. Time is valuable too.

I'm not interested in paying an ongoing fee for Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom. That adds up over time.

-- hide signature --

Dave - Be safe. Stay Healthy.

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow