Is it worth speading the extra money?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
romfordbluenose Veteran Member • Posts: 5,117
Re: Is it worth speading the extra money?

Nikon 79 wrote:

I found an excellent condition D810 with 5520 K
In order to get it, I have to trade my newly acquired D800E(excellent with 6k ) +400 euros.
Is it worth spending the extra 400 euros for the D810? Both cameras are actually the same condition with almost the same shutter count.
I am in a Delima. Should i keep my D800E and spend the 400 euros buying a Nikon 18-35 lens OR spend that money to get the D810?
What would you do guys?

The D800 fixes the niggles people don't like about the D800. Other than that they take the same photos. I have had my D800 for a long time now and it's still going strong, when it breaks I'll look for a D810 until then I'm happy with my D800.

-- hide signature --

Please don't quote long posts, it just fills up the forum with repetitive information. Just replying to the poster or selectively quoting will make it all easier to read.

romfordbluenose's gear list:romfordbluenose's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 Nikon D800 Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow