Lack of activity

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
adk38 Senior Member • Posts: 1,366
Re: Lack of activity

tbcass wrote:

adk38 wrote:

Jerry045 wrote:

Gee, we haven't had any trolls lately either. We need a post that is highly controversial to generate some activity.

Maybe something contentious like UV filter or no UV filter!!

I can be a little troll here. Love to watch the forum and love to see the pictures captured... But

In the picture threads, is it possible that people get used to reply instead of reply with quote. (Still quote when it makes sense) In thislovely topic I get a bit of nausea after pg2 and 3. Not because of the pictures because they are nice but the continuous rehash makes me dizzy. Really would want to continue but fear for the next. Sorry but a change would be nice

Just put a comment and a like Not to my input but to the pictures

If you don't like so many pages try threaded view because it puts everything on one page. It also makes it easy to see who is replying to who. Flat view merely puts everything in the order they were posted which makes it difficult to follow the sub threads and it forces you to read all the posts which can be a pain when there are a lot of posts.

Good point

adk38's gear list:adk38's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D7200 Nikon D500 Sony a6600 +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow