X-H1 Eyecup replacement suggestions

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Morris0
Morris0 Forum Pro • Posts: 18,188
Re: X-H1 Eyecup replacement suggestions

John356 wrote:

Can someone with both the M (standard) and the L eyecup help? As a spectacle wearer I have recently purchased a Fuji L eyecup but cannot for the life of me see any difference between this and the supposed standard M eyecup. What is the difference?

I have no reason to believe that the L is a copy – seller was reputable, box and leaflet’s look genuine.

As a fellow eye glass wirer I've struggled with Fuji's eye cups. I also tried JCC brand which do not hold up to frequent use. After trying many models I went agents the flow in the reviews on purchasing sites and tried the FUJIFILM EC-XH Wide Eyecup.  Works great with a few issues that I tolerate.  This eyecup dose the job of shading the opening preventing flare and glair as well as shading your eye.  It is large so it may block a bit of the LCD yet you can push back the bit that blocks the LCD if you need to see that area.  It also interferes with mounting a flash on my X-T3 yet I manage doing some jiggling.  None of the other eyecups come close to provide the level of comfort and view I get with the Wide Eyecup.

Morris

Morris0's gear list:Morris0's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C XF 90mm +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow